The holiday home on the rocks, by the sea, in Carvoeiro - Padoca
This luxury white holiday home is situated in the beautiful village of Carvoeiro in the Algarve, in Algar Seco. One of the most beautiful districts of Carvoeiro with a 180-degree view of the sea and palm trees. The space between your house and the sea is a nature reserve with the famous walking route of the Algarve (coastal route). Despite the walking route, you are still very free. The walking route is lower than your garden.
This shows how special this luxury holiday home is. It is situated on a dead-end street with other houses. And it's only a seven-minute walk to the beach of Carvoeiro in the centre. You can reach the beach through the village centre or via the rocks. Boneco Bar is also located between the rocks. A great eating establishment with the most delicious grilled fish in the world. You can also find natural swimming pools here. Have a refreshing dip in the morning, followed by brunch/lunch at the Boneco Bar restaurant.
Around the corner you can find several restaurants and a few small super markets. You can park your car in the driveway and lock the gate. If that is not necessary, Carvoeiro is very safe and our Padoca holiday home is located in a quiet part of the village. The accommodation may not be used for parties or gatherings. Padoca is only rented for a 2-person holiday.
The house is equipped with all amenities: a kitchen complete with tap for filtered drinking water. Large windows with a magnificent view of the sea. A seating area in the living room with comfortable couch and chairs. A cosy fireplace that creates a great ambience. The entire house has underfloor heating. A dinner table with six good chairs. Your bedroom has one two-person bed and is made upon arrival. (Beach) towels are present. The bathroom has a good walk-in shower, a lovely cabinet with sink and golden tap, and a toilet. The extra space houses a washing machine and dryer.
Padoca is a magnificent location for a tranquil holiday for two people. There will be a glass of wine waiting for you upon arrival!
We are happy to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal holiday home on the rocks by the sea with wonderful garden.
- a very spacious holiday home for two people, with private garden, driveway, gate
- the living room provides access to the large, furnished patio
- a nice couch, comfy chairs, large dinner/reading table with view of the ocean
- reading materials and games
- stone floor, wood look, with underfloor heating
- curtains: sheer curtains and light blocking
- awning outside; large awning for extra shade
- three patios with lounge sofa, chairs
- own heat pump, temperature can be set per space
- fireplace and a basket with wood
- cleaning supplies
- cosy interior, clean and light
- Fully equipped kitchen, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, oven, dishwasher
- Kitchen linen, washing-up liquid. Herbs, spices and cooking oil
- extra tap for drinking water
- tableware, cutlery, glasses, etc.
- Nespresso coffee maker with small stock of coffee capsules
- toaster, juicer, cappuccino milk frother, etc.
- the kitchen provides access to the wonderful patio on the east side with furniture and roof
- 1 two-person boxspring bed - made
- closet, lamps, reading lights
- Bath and bed linen
- Door to bathroom
- view of the sea through the large glass doors
- the bedroom leads to a furnished patio (cool side)
Bathroom - modern
- Fully tiled bathroom with golden taps
- Cabinet with sink
- Large mirror, blowdryer, handsoap
- Spacious walk-in shower
- Underfloor heating
- Hand towel, bath towels, beach towels
Extras and house rules.
- Information about the many beaches in Algarve, sights
- Information about Carvoeiro and area, bike routes, walking routes, golf, tennis, diving
- guests must be announced beforehand during reservation
- Furnished patios on three sides of the house
- Lighted patio with furniture
- Sunny garden with view of the sea with lounge chairs, south-facing
- Parking space next to the house
- Drive slowly in the street and leave your house neat and tidy upon departure
- Non-smoking, only outside on the patios
- No pets
- Please treat the house and furniture like you would your own.
We are happy to welcome you in the holiday home in Carvoeiro - Padoca